Wednesday 21 March 2012

Green Sleeves

Good evening cherubs, I hope you are all well!
So on Saturday (when I filmed tonight's video) it was of course St Patrick's day so I hope you all had a merry one and made the most of it (especially all my lovely Irish followers ;)...I let the occasion inspire me into doing a festive green eye so tonight's look is a gold and green metal eye, I hope you enjoy :)
Products used in the video:
Eyes: Mac Gold pigment on inner corner of eye (small eyeshadow brush),  Mac Golden Olive pigment on middle of mobile lid (large flat brush), Mac Humid eyeshadow on "V" of the eye (small eyeshadow brush) and under lower lashline (slanted angle brush), Mac Carbon eyeshadow in socket line (Mac 210 brush and Mac 217 brush to slightly soften the edges), Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black, L'oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza in Black (use included brush to apply), Eylure Kimberly Girls Aloud lashes, L'oreal Volume Million Lashes in Black
Lips: Chanel Rouge Coco Chintz lipstick (with lipbrush, optional)
Cheeks: Nars Orgasm blusher (Chanel 4 blusher brush), Mac Golden Bronze higlighting powder swept  up cheekbones and on browbone (fantail brush). 
I wish I had a HD camera to record the video's as the colours were so much brighter in real life but hey ho!


Please don't hesitate to get into contact with me regarding future tutorials, see details of how to at the end of the video, It's always a joy to hear from you :)

I hope you liked the green eye, it's for life not just for St Patrick's day ;)

I'll see you again soon my lovelies

Peace and Love

Alessia


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment