Monday 19 March 2012

Birthday Suit

Good Evening my lovelies!
We have managed to get through Monday at work so that's the toughest part of the week over!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and spoilt your mothers rotten yesterday for Mothers day!  Mine was fairly quiet and as always involved far too much food!


  It's my birthday coming up at the beginning of April and the family have been asking what I want so in today's post I thought I would share with you my wish list of birthday goodies: so mamma and sis if you're reading hint HIIIINT!

(click on the pic to make it bigger)

And if I could choose literally ANYTHING I wanted it would be...
The worlds most beautiful man aka Jon Kortajarena with nothing on but a birthday bow ;)
One can dream!


Grande bacioni to all of my WJ family who have been struck down with a nasty bug this week wishing you all a speedy recovery <3
13.04.12 


So coming up this week I have the next make up out on Wednesday and then we will see :)
Till then take care,

Peace and Love

Alessia
xxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment