Thursday 2 February 2012

Bare faced cheek

Good morning beauties!!

TGI Thursdayyyyyy which means it's nearly the weekend HOOORAAHHH I thought it would never come!!  Since I started my blog I have been contacted by a number of you asking me to do a tutorial on how to create the perfect make up base so as that sexy genie in Aladdin would say "Your wish is my command" (WARNING: contains full frontal nudity of the face so those of you who are squeamish or have heart problems may want to look away now) :
Products used in video:
Face: Kiko Skin Evolution foundation ( Using Mac 187 brush in circular motions), Mac Studio Finish concealer  (red areas and blemishes), Chanel Éclat Lumière 20 Beige Clair under eye (don't forget inner corner!!) pat in with your ring finger, Shu Uemura Colourless Powder in Matte (press into skin using a large powder brush),  Mac Mineralise Skinfinish Powder (Chanel powder brush apply to cheeks, forehead, down the nose, chin and neck),  Mac Mineralise Skinfinish Powder in a slightly darker colour (Chanel contour brush apply under cheekbones, in temples and under the jaw), Mac Dainty blusher (Chanel 4 blusher brush apply to apples of cheek, don't forget to make the face ;) ), Too faced California in a Compact powder in Beach Bunny( Fantail brush sweep over cheekbones and brow bone)
Eyebrows: Chanel 11 comb brush to groom eyebrow in preparation for colour, Bodyshop Brow and Liner Kit in Black/Brown (Slanted eyebrow brush)
Lips: Lucas Papaw Ointment (apply at start of make up), Mac Tinted Lip Condition in Petting Pink to finish the look.

I didn't write the colours of the foundation, concealer and bronzer as these are products that you really need to try on the skin before your buy to make sure they match your unique skintone. It's a great excuse to indulge in a little make up spree when you can :p

On another note I caught up with my gorgeous friend Felicity last night who I hadn't seen in literally about two years so you can imagine how much gossip we had for eachother, just delicious!...as were the cocktails :)






Doing some post dinner excercise/posing with my mini JLo <3

 I haven't forgotten about my beloved White Jail post I am just waiting on some of the pics that the photographer took on the night but he has promised to send them to me as soon as he can.  Once I am in reciept of those I will crack on with it!!

Lots going on this weekend so hopefully will have loads to share with you lovelies next week!

Have a great weekend,

Peace and Love

Alessia
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment